A MESSAGE FROM SANDY GLUMB, FOUNDER
Creative Treasures Preschool was founded in 2011 out of a deep love for children. We have established a nurturing environment for children ages two to five years old. Our caring staff brings to the classroom a combination of gifts and talents in the field of Early Childhood Education.
We believe each child is a gift from God to treasure. As we treasure each child, so our hearts are there also. Working together, parents, caregivers, and educators are entrusted to ensure each child will reach their full individual potential as God has designed them. Through creative play and exploration, each child will grow emotionally, socially, spiritually, physically, and intellectually. We encourage children to communicate, question, feel, and discover in a safe and loving environment.
- Provide the highest-quality early childhood education possible following the Foundations to the Indiana Academic Standards for Birth to age 5, by providing an engaging curriculum in a creative way.
- Follow National Association for Education of Young Children practices.
- Only the best teachers and aides on our team - All teachers are Child Development Associates, and/or hold a degree in education.
- Provide a Christ-centered learning environment, in partnership with The Journey for spiritual and Christian growth.
- Incorporated in September, 2011
- First partnered with Crossbridge Community Church and Christ's Hope.
- Our growing demand in the community has led us to The Journey, A Free Methodist Church, which opened in September 2016.
- Our new partnership with The Journey, enables us to expand our classrooms, provide better security for the children and meet the growing demands of preschool in the community.